Become an active, involved and informed member of your own healthcare team. We encourage you to voice any questions or concerns, pay attention to the care you are receiving, educate yourself about your condition – including the medications you are taking – and participate in all decisions about your treatment.
Prepping for arrival
When you arrive, we will need a photo ID and your most current insurance, as well as a current copy of any secondary insurance you may have.
Our business office will then verify your insurance carrier(s) for hospital services.
To ensure that you receive maximum reimbursement from your insurance carrier(s), please note whether you or your physician need to meet any admission requirements, such as pre-authorization, physician referral or second opinion. Failure to meet these requirements could reduce or even eliminate your insurance benefits.
LODGING & FAMILY INFORMATION
Learn more about what Summit Medical Center is doing for Casper and Natrona County's healthcare landscape.
Summit Medical Center is proud to be a destination hospital for patients across the country and around the globe, and we’re pleased to offer special hotel rates to our medical travel patients and their guests.
Below is a list of nearby lodging options. When making your reservations, be sure to ask for discounted hospital rates.
Best Western Plus Casper Inn & Suites / (307) 472-1120
651 Granite Peak Dr, Casper, WY 82609
Mainstay Suites / (307) 472-7829
551 Granite Peak Dr, Casper, WY 82609
Holiday Inn Casper East – McMurry Park / (307)577-5000
721 Granite Peak Dr, Casper, WY 82609
C’mon Inn / (866) 782-2690
301 E Lathrop Rd, Evansville, WY 82636
Sleep Inn & Suites / (307) 235-3100
6733 Bonanza, Evansville, WY 82636
Comfort Inn / (307) 237-8100
269 Miracle, Evansville, WY 82636
Candlewood Suites / (307) 234-4200
4210 Hospitality Lane, Casper, WY 82609
When preparing for surgery, there is no greater comfort than being surrounded by family and friends. That is why Summit Medical Center does everything to keep both our patients and their guests comfortable and content.
Our onsite services and accommodations include:
- Convenient, free parking
- Complimentary coffee, cable TV, Wi-Fi access
- Convenient visiting hours: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- 4 RV connections with power and wi-fi available
- Gift, flower and mail delivery to patients receiving inpatient procedures (not available for same-day procedure patients)
- Gourmet breakfast and lunch, convenient grab-and-go snacks (upscale salads, sandwiches, parfaits) and premium coffee products available in the Summit Medical Center Café
- Breakfast: 7:30-9:30 a.m., Lunch: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Comprehensive nutrition and wellness program for patients, including diet education, registered dietitian availability and inpatient dining with meals delivered to rooms
- Vending machines next to the café